Use EasySignup for your next event and experience how much easier the registration process is for both you and your guests.
Try our signup system for free, by signing up for EasySignup's newletters.
Bonus: You also get the e-guide: "How to get more attendees" and our "Easy Checklist" for events.
Meet Camilla Olesen. She is an assistant in the part of Bayer, which sells pharmaceuticals to GPs and hospitals.
One of her tasks is to support sales activities towards customers, e.g. evening meetings, conferences and other large events. EasySignup play an important part in Camilla's work. EasySignup help Camilla keep track of the people attending the events as well as their information.
Bayer used to receive event signups via e-mail or fax, after which Camilla copied the information into a spreadsheet.
Signups were often forwarded from the sales department. A very time-consuming procedure as Camilla explains:
- We used to save e-mails with signups in folders or print them before we copied the information into a spreadsheet. It was difficult to get an overview.
Unfortunately, the manual registration resulted in Camilla and her colleagues often not getting all the necessary information about the attendees, e.g. in relation to travelling abroad. This doesn’t happen with EasySignup.
- It’s a huge advantage that we add mandatory fields to the registration form that attendees must enter to register. In that way, we never lack important information about the attendees, Camila elaborates.
Using EasySignup Camilla always has the exact number of attendees for any event. There’s no overbooking – no even worse – a signup isn’t forwarded from the sales department resulting in booking to few plane tickets, hotel rooms or meals.
Camilla knew that Bayer had a need for more efficient event registration as the manual registration was far too time-consuming. After being introduced to EasySignup she had no doubt that this was the right solution. A decision she hasn’t regretted.
- EasySignup is a useful and necessary tool. Especially when you consider the purchase price, which is very competitive compared to other registration solutions.
Camilla experiences a lot of advantages of using EasySignup compared to manual registration. Planning and coordination of the events has become much easier, according to Camilla:
- It’s an advantage that we all work in the same system now. We can cover for each other if someone is sick or on vacation. We couldn’t do that before if the spreadsheet with signups was saved on a private computer.
EasySignup is also time-saving because Camilla and her colleagues don’t have to start from scratch every time they create an event. They just copy an existing event and make the necessary changes. She also sees it as an advantage that she can send important information to the participants directly from EasySignup.
Overview and flexibility are other strengths in EasySignup, as Camilla explains:
- We have a complete overview of signups all the time. I have logged on to EasySignup at home several times because I had to makes sudden changes. It’s not a system that I can access only from my work computer. I can access EasySignup everywhere. It's nice and easy.
Camilla experiences EasySignup as a user-friendly and intuitive system with a minimum need for support. But when she needs help, EasySignup is ready.
- We get help quickly. EasySignup always have an understanding of what we are asking about and they are quick with a solution and advice on how we make things smart.
Camilla recommends EasySignup to anyone who organizes events.
- It’s common sense to use EasySignup for registering attendees compared to manual registration using e-mails and spreadsheets.
- No matter if you are trying out a system for managing participants for the first time, or are in the process of exchanging your existing system.